Star 101.7 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Star 101.7 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Now you can listen to Kidd Kraddick in the Morning, Meg Summers in middays, and Louie Linguini in the afternoons. Or how about cranking Saturday Nite Regrind up on the weekend? All of the great music, local weather and traffic, and news is now available to you anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up Star 101.7 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select “Skills” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Star 101.7. Tap on the station logo to get to the Star 101.7 skill.
- Tap “Enable” to enable the Star 101.7 skill.
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play Star.”
Don’t own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We’re happy to help. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.